Are you an experienced collaborator, an engineer who is comfortable contributing to, maintaining, and leading open source projects? Have you spent the last few years engaging with others around the world in order to jointly create better solutions, better software that makes things easier, faster, or more productive for its users? Then this job opportunity may be perfect for you.
We are the Cloud Native Apps Business Unit at VMware and we focus on solutions for developers to leverage VMware’s infrastructure platform. We are building a strong team of developers who know how to engage and collaborate in open source projects. We are building a team work on our Cloud Native developer systems including vSphere Integrated Containers and Pivotal Container Service. This is growing team and we are looking for experienced engineers to join us in envisioning and building open source solutions focusing on the container ecosystem including Docker and Kubernetes. Together we will move the needle and change VMware's role in this space.
Are you a team-oriented, collaborative person who knows how to coordinate across diverse teams? Do you have a strong work ethic, a make-it-happen mindset, and a track record of success?
What we are looking for:
- a BS or MS in computer science or a related technical field
- at least 3 years of software development experience.
- solid skills in relevant programming languages and environments, for example Go, C, C++, Python, Ruby... there are so many choices; you don't have to know them all, but you should be able to show your skills in a couple of them.
- an open mind set, a collaborative problem-solving attitude.
- container and vSphere knowledge is a plus
- a track record as active committer in one or more cloud native projects is a plus.
美团网K8S 容器专家 20k-40k