- Being a senior team member of Lenovo Research PMO and responsible for overall project management of Lenovo Research labs.
- Facilitate the development of an optimized portfolio, ensuring senior management decisions lead to the fulfillment of strategic objectives through delivery of projects.
- Play a proactive role in the promotion of project management methods and standards, implementation of good tools and project management practice, and the monitoring of certain projects.
- Establish the proper procedure and methods to communicate project information, risks and issues among project related stakeholders.
- Leverage Lenovo Research functional teams to support lab projects achieve better results.
- Organize and support BU/GEO interlock for better collaboration.
- Explore external cooperation opportunities to improve lab project value.
- Capable to deal with complex information, effectively collate, summarize and refine the views of others, and actively respond to the understanding of their communication style.
- Capable to promote the coordination for the labs. When dealing with problems, consider the different results brought by different programs, and then choose the best solution to achieve win-win.
- Be good at planning, preparing and conducting effective project conferences and interlock meetings.
- Master how to establish the scope of the project, refine the objectives, and define the course of action required to attain the objectives that the project was undertaken to achieve.
- Master how to complete the work defined in the project management plan to satisfy the project specifications.
- Master how to track, review, and regulate the progress and performance of the project. Identify any changes and initiate the corresponding action plan.
- Master how to finalize all activities to formally close the project.
- At least 5 years of project management experiences in world leading IT companies. PMO experiences are preferred.
- PMP is preferred.
- Knows well on project related technology and industrial trends such as AI, Cloud, IOT, etc.
- Understands potential customer needs and future development direction.
- Knows how to help project team extend business cooperation with external parties and resources.
English and Education
- Excellent English listening, speaking, reading and writing ability, able to deal with English documents and communicate with overseas colleagues.
- Hold a Bachelor Degree, or higher
Senior Software Engineer 25k-50k
魔门塔科技Account Manager 15k-20k
KIWIPRThe Senior Software Engineer 20k-30k
联想集团产品经理（Product Manager） 10k-20k
最前台科技自动化测试 Senior QE Automation 16k-30k
慧博融信Internal control manager（内控经理） 25k-50k
探探Senior PM Operator 9k-15k
ZDSenior Node.js 18k-25k
hydsoftSenior Consultant 15k-25k
TogoCareerOperation Manager 8k-10k
Senior Consulting Manager 资深咨询经理 20k-30k
GFCSenior Smart TV Support Engineer 20k-21k
智象信息Senior Software Engineer 100k-150k
名策数据高级课程设计 Senior Curriculum Developer 12k-23k
哥大国藤Senior Foreign Consultant 20k-30k
新东方前途Senior Software Engineer(Java/Python) 1k-2k
甲骨文Business Development Manager 15k-30k
ZEASNTechnical Account Manager 35k-55k
素问中医科技Asset Manager 资产配置经理 8k-15k
北京宏都益融金融大数据Senior Test Developer-OSA Cloud 20k-40k
甲骨文Key client manager 16k-25k
浩夫尔动力总成Asset Manager 资产配置经理 10k-11k
北京源石财富Senior Leasing Manager 高级招商经理 35k-50k
老佛爷百货SDR Manager 6k-8k
致趣百川Project Management Research Executive 5k-6k
凯度集团Kantaroffice manager 4k-6k
Evoke逸沃科(senior)camera driver sw engineer 15k-30k
富士康Legal Manager 10k-20k
Senior coach: Sabre, Foil ,Epee 10k-11k
北京众击剑俱乐部Technical Account Manager 15k-30k
品友互动Overseas Affairs Manager 6k-12k
北京时空幻境BI senior developer 15k-24k