- Reporting to the Event & Partnership Manager to identify and negotiate with business partners to develop partnership programs in various means coherent with Marketing Department’s KPI and the company’s business objective.
- Idea generation and realization on specific partnership campaign/activities to grow member enrollment, visits and purchase frequency.
- Maintain and develop good relationship with potential and existing business partners, including key in-house brands, as well as 3rd companies and organizations that can contribute to the set KPI.
- Liaise with in-house brands to create various kinds of events, such as new product launch, shopper events and VIP events, etc.
- Solicit brands participation/sponsorship for GL initiated marketing campaigns
- Identify and evaluate insights, trends and opportunities with 3rd party companies and organizations with matching images.
- Negotiate with external parties and navigate with internal stakeholders to roll out partnership programs.
Evaluate the effectiveness of partnership campaigns by analyzing results against the set KPI
- Bachelor degree or above
- At least 2-3 years of marketing experience preferably in fashion/retail industry. Previous marketing experience in prestigious department store/ shopping mall or retail operation experience in luxury/fashion brands will be essential.
- Possession of connections with luxury/fashion/lifestyle brands and companies/organizations across different relevant industries will be a plus, such as banks, hotels, travel, entertainment, sports, etc.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills with capability of efficient information analysis and message delivery.
- Good capability of developing bi-lingual partnership proposals and conduct oral communication in English and Chinese..
- Objective-driven, self-motivated; able to work independently
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment.